Hey everyone, it's been a bit too long since my last dev log post. We're still here working hard This past week has been extremely slow. I've been optimizing the server and I've got it down to running at around 1% CPU usage with 120+ connected users. After 120 for some reason the CPU starts going up in a way that is somewhat odd, which needs to be figured out. I've ran the test server setup with up to 200 connected players, although the CPU spiked up from 1% at 120 to 30% at 200 (doesn't seem like a linear increase ), each player was sending a position update 4 times per second. This translates to 800 movement updates per second that the server was handling, then relaying the positions back to each player along with each other player position. So with that said, I'm happy it's coming together. Although it's a little odd that from 120 to 200 players connected the server would spike from ≈1% to ≈30%, it'll get figured out. I suspect it might be something to do with the thread handling. I hope everyone's thanksgiving was good last weekend, perhaps some of you found some nice black friday/cyber monday deals!