Dev Log: Alien dinosaurs!

Discussion in 'Developers Blog' started by Chris, Dec 14, 2014.

1. Chris

Chris Well-Known Member Staff Member

• Stardale Staff
    • Developer
    mooCow
    stardale_attack.
    Hey everyone, I hope you're well! I've been working on the server STILL and integrating it with the client. It's been somewhat of a tedious process because I like to do a lot of tweaking and experimenting, which has taken a bit of time. Also, because we're a bit tight for cash I've had to spend a few days on another experimental project which is now complete. So with that said, feel free to upgrade or pre-order Stardale if you haven't if you want to help us out ;). If not, if you can share Stardale on social media that is great too :)

Above in this gif animation we have one of the alien mobs from a jungle world. This is likely to be a boss and we have a bunch of little green dinosaur like mobs that will run around jumping on you, attacking you. It's going to be loads of fun, it kind of reminds me of the Jurassic Park 2 Compsognathus dinosaurs that tore apart that man in the opening scene of the film. With that said, you might want to land on these planets with a fully loaded arsenal - you never know how many you might run into.

Other news this week we signed an NDA with Sony to get us closer to testing our build and publishing on Playstation 4. :) Sony is extremely busy with tons of applications, it has taken us almost three months just to get to this point, but we're excited we've signed some paperwork with them now.​

Last edited: Dec 14, 2014
    Mahsa, gnarvin, Dezi and 2 others like this.
  2. OFF

OFF

mooCowmooCowmooCowmooCowmooCowmooCowmooCow
    My next goal to donate is $150,00.

Should be done pretty soon.