Dev Log: Internet is back!

Discussion in 'Developers Blog' started by Chris, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Chris

Chris Well-Known Member Staff Member

• Stardale Staff
    • Developer
    mooCow

Hey everyone, I'm finally back online after our cable model decided to brick itself. In my downtime I worked on rewriting some of the tilemap in addition to continuing with more work on in-space stuff. With this animation you can see one of a few stages of the Saturn V rocket! This rocket is one of the early models that your race may use to launch itself into the stars after developing the technology to get off world.

In other news - I've had to rewrite how the tile chunks are handled which created a bit of a delay - there was a problem with scaling that needed to be fixed from awhile ago so for the past couple of days I sat down and drilled through it. :eek:

In the art department, Jose has sent us several more ships including a new capital class ship. If you're luckly we may sneak peak it sometime soon ;).

Finally, there's 10 days left for our kickstarter! If we don't reach our goal we'll still keep working on Stardale regardless. Remember you can always buy a backer reward on our site through PayPal and once the kickstarter ends we'll be throwing the paypal purchase page up on the hotbar for easy access.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2014
    Mahsa, Warzok, Sh4dowWalker96 and 4 others like this.
  2. Dezi

Dezi New Member

Great job!! and hopefully you will reach your goal. :)

Chris likes this.
  3. OFF

OFF

mooCowmooCowmooCowmooCowmooCowmooCowmooCow
    I can't even describe how amazing this is.

Kane Hart and Chris like this.