Dev Log: Progress update!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Chris, Apr 4, 2015.

1. Chris

Chris Well-Known Member Staff Member

• Stardale Staff
    • Developer
    mooCow
    Hey everyone, it's been too long since my last post! Here's what's new with Stardale dev progress!

Playstation 4: We've just gained access to the Playstation Developer Network which will enable us to begin developing for the Playstation 4! With Unity we can compile the game for PS4 with relative ease but we were never able to do so without the proper Playstation tools. It's very exciting, we were literally granted access a day ago with Sony so I can begin to tinker around to get the game on PS4.

Game Dev Progress: It's time to start working on forging in space. With mining asteroids, flying around in space, and taking damage is great in single/multiplayer - it's time to be able to actually build items - something I am going to start working on next.

Steam: Last year I laid down $100 to buy the Steam Greenlight access hoping that at some point we would put our game up on steam green light. We're not there yet to take votes for greenlight because we need to build our community first and show more of the game. With that said, Steam now enables games to post "Concept projects early in development" or in other words, it allows developers to start to build a community around the game on Steam so we can have the votes ready for when we want to be green lit. We'll work on putting that up so we can begin to gain some greenlight traction!

Below are some screen shots of a few awesome ships in-game. You've seen two of them before but you haven't seen the nice big kick ass capital ship as well as these drones and gun platforms. Yes, awesome and amazing customizable gun platforms. You can mount weapons on them to defend yourself and your base in space and blow your friends or enemies up. :D

aa.

Mounting points on some drones and gun platforms:
    mounting points.

Thanks everyone for continuously checking back - I know there are many of you who keep coming back and have been missing the updates and I want to thank you for your vigilance and following up!

Yours,

Chris

Mahsa, Dezi, Andy and 1 other person like this.
  2. Andy

Andy Well-Known Member

mooCowmooCowmooCowmooCowmooCow
    Awesome! Great work! Looking forward to updates :)

Kane Hart and Chris like this.
  3. OldNESJunkie

OldNESJunkie Well-Known Member

I agree, awesome update, keep it up, so pumped for even a playable alpha.....

Kane Hart and Andy like this.
  4. OFF

OFF

mooCowmooCowmooCowmooCowmooCowmooCowmooCow
    I seriously cannot wait to play this, you're all doing an awesome job on this one.

Chris likes this.
  5. baebos

baebos New Member

when this game comes out the first thing i will do when i find out is purchase it

Chris and Kane Hart like this.
  6. Xakorik

Xakorik Well-Known Member

Cannot wait! Just pre-purchased today!

Chris and Kane Hart like this.
  7. Kane Hart

Kane Hart Active Member Staff Member

• Stardale Staff
    • Developer
    mooCow
    Thank you for your support friend! Much appreciated.

There is going to be some major news hopefully coming out in the next couple months. No firm ETA but it will increase our production a lot if things go well :)

Chris likes this.