Happy holidays from Stardale!

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Chris, Dec 25, 2014.

1. Chris

Chris Well-Known Member Staff Member

• Stardale Staff
    • Developer
    mooCow
    Hey everyone, all of us at Stardale Studio Corp (all 3 of us ;)) wish all of our fans, supporters, and everyone in the community a very happy and joyful holiday season and new year. I wish all of you the best and I hope that this holiday season is filled with everything you've hoped for and worked for.

Coming up sometime in the first quarter of the new year we are aiming to have an alpha version of Stardale available. This is dependent on how much I can achieve in programming but our goal is to get something out within the first quarter. I've been working tirelessly and although our living conditions are not ripe for development, we're doing the best we can to bring you something fantastic - no excuses. :)

Finally, I personally want to thank everyone who has pre-ordered Stardale so far. You are the pioneers of the Stardale universe, pushing to discover new frontiers; your valuable support has helped to keep us fed and the lights on.

Happy holidays everyone!

Yours sincerely,

Stardale Team.

Mahsa, Andy, Raeden and 2 others like this.
  2. gnarvin

gnarvin Well-Known Member

mooCowmooCowmooCowmooCowmooCow
    Happy Holidays Stardale team and fans! Can't wait for Alpha, its going to be awesome! As always keep up the awesome work guys but make sure to enjoy your holiday first, everyone deserves a little break from the madness. ;)

Chris likes this.
  3. Raeden

Raeden Active Member

mooCowmooCowmooCow
    Go team go! :D

Chris likes this.
  4. Chris

Chris Well-Known Member Staff Member

• Stardale Staff
    • Developer
    mooCow
    Yea it's going to be awesome when we get there. I have to admit, we live in a crummy basement apartment so sometimes the ppl upstairs can be quite loud and disruptive so it stalls production, nonetheless I can't help but feel close to a lot of software dev's who rose out of nothing to create something fantastic. :)

5. OldNESJunkie

OldNESJunkie Well-Known Member

mooCowmooCowmooCowmooCowmooCow
    Basement apartments can be the best or the worst depending on upstairs tenants.... Anyways, Happy Holidays and looking forward to a playable alpha :)

Andy and Chris like this.