PayPal support added for Stardale fundraiser

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Chris, Sep 26, 2014.

1. Chris

Chris Well-Known Member Staff Member

• Stardale Staff
    • Developer
    mooCow
    Paypal.
    We've received several requests to add PayPal support to our fundraiser since Kickstarter only accepts credit card payment. With that said, ta-da!! If you visit the Stardale Sales Terminal you will be able to support us and receive the same rewards you would have received through Kickstarter if you pay through PayPal! Simply click the Purchase button for the reward level of your liking.

Please note that forum badges won't be applied to your account until the Kickstarter completes to make sure everyone gets them at the same time. If we don't reach our Kickstarter goal then we will continue with Stardale and creating this awesome game and all purchases through our website will still be in effect so you'll be able to get your rewards no matter what! :)

Finally, if there are any bugs with the Stardale.net purchase page that you run into please let me know. I had to rewrite half of the PHP code to support tiered reward upgrade levels the same way Kickstarter does. :)

gnarvin, Pikepeicrer and Kane Hart like this.
  2. gnarvin

gnarvin Well-Known Member

mooCowmooCowmooCowmooCowmooCow
    Awesome! Once I get paid I will be getting alpha or beta depended on spending cash at the time, is it possible to upgrade later if we didnt have the full 50 available. So if I bought the beta I could go to the store and upgrade to the alpha access for another 25?

3. Chris

Chris Well-Known Member Staff Member

• Stardale Staff
    • Developer
    mooCow
    Awesome! Yes sir, you can do that! When you buy one reward level you can upgrade to the next by only paying the difference. :) Thanks for all your support! :D

gnarvin likes this.
  4. Fugner

Fugner New Member

I think kickstarter lets you upgrade to any package. It just makes you pay the difference between the 2 packages.

Chris likes this.
  5. gnarvin

Awesome thanks so much!

6. gnarvin

Also you should add a link to the paypal terminal on the top bar next to the Kickstarter. :D

7. Kane Hart

Kane Hart Active Member Staff Member

• Stardale Staff
    • Developer
    mooCow
    We don't want to take the focus away from Kickstarter at this point. Once the Kickstarter has finished will be adding the Paypal version and removing the Kickstarter link.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2014